Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Custom Running Shirts With Yahoo Custom Avatar T-Shirts, Why Does Yahoo Only Give Options For T-shirts With Liberal Activist Causes?

With Yahoo custom avatar T-Shirts, why does Yahoo only give options for T-shirts with liberal activist causes? - custom running shirts

Yahoo is run by liberals? If so, they should not go out with her?

Why not an option for a shirt from my avatar with conservative causes like the Pro-Life?

Or why not a shirt for my avatar with them as a religious man who says: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you before you were born I sanctified you've been a prophet to the nations has given you."? (Jeremiah 1: 5)
.

5 comments:

Anne said...

I do not know, but I wish we had too!

U-98 said...

Because normal people do not buy.

Are you one of those clinic bombings to kill terrorists, "Army of God" because it seems a good candidate for

Each seed is sacred!

jason h said...

theres lots of places to buy meat colored Christ, that glow in the dark. Yahoo can sell what they want. I bet you wouldnt like to tell you how you manage your business.

‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭... said...

Yes, Yahoo, and while the Internet is a liberal, the headquarters of Yahoo in Sunnyvale, Calif., part of the bay from San Francisco is ... LaHave which means there is no problem with homosexuals in general also of the Liberal ... If you want something different, then the technology must make Savy conservatives in existence, and are not libertarians who do not tend to the Republicans, who are almost entirely mythical support.

robert p said...

I have never found that the sales.
I would not be surprised if they are located.

Post a Comment