Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Vintage Jewelry Designers Will Open Clothing Business And I...?

Will open Clothing Business and I...? - vintage jewelry designers

... Let me know where I can get in touch with the emerging indie designer.
My idea is to make my own handmade jewelry, clothing and accessories) (designer and, where appropriate, shoe (although this is not really at the top) on my list.
In my view, this activity, it is a mixture of vintage, fantasy, fun, unique clothing. Not always, but keep pace with the needs of women who love disguises.

I'm 28, I did my research on the clothing stores market in New York (economy, festivals, new designers, etc.)
Let me start this business from the ground up for next year and with the help of my husband. We are short money for a real shop, for now, but we want to sell my wares on the street fairs. Do you think this is a good idea? Proposals fairs in the UK?

Please write suggestions that you may have and the positive experiences as an independent. I need to all sorts of comments.
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment