Monday, December 14, 2009

Nautical Start Coloring Pages Tattoo Design Opinion?

Tattoo design opinion? - nautical start coloring pages

I'm getting a tattoo for my 18th Birthday (please excuse the "you're too young," conference would waste my time) and would be consulting on the concept that I think like you. Of course, I can not paint very well for you with this, so I'll describe the best I can. I expected to find a small fire starts with a small blue flame, and becomes a star nautical black and red with some light at the top of the stars. It makes sense, and press the idea that represents every bad situation (a fire), there is always a light at the end of the tunnel (indicated by the twinkling stars naughtical.) Colors do not really have a special meaning, except that my favorite colors are. I always fight on my abdomen and right arm. Let's see. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment