Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Herpes Chest Pictures Why Does My Chest Hurt And Stomach?

Why does my chest hurt and stomach? - herpes chest pictures

I had a break of herpes zoster (shingles next step my'm not just a whore had sex with 2 guys) and was taking medication and started a new birth control in the same month. I havent had my period yet. My chest hurts right between my breasts, then down and my stomach was very strange. My friend was sitting on my lap the other night, massage and hurt me there. idk why and anxiety. Am I pregnant?

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Herpes can fever and nausea, and I think that the pain when her friend was sitting and how massage can. You can exceed a muscle of the arm have ABS (also known as the breast), which may be where the pain comes. If there is a sharp pain, just a dull / exciting, does not bother me at all. If you have vomiting and cramps, you should be concerned about pregnancy, but I started a new birth control and had not thought of sex with my friend, through all the same things that were (less chest pain) and vomiting. It scares us to death! Only in the pregnancy as birth control symptoms. If you really all that concerned, go to the pharmacy and buy take a pregnancy test. Not everyone is so expensive. I do not really believe it but worry a lot.

Post a Comment