Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pink Tinged Cervical Mucus Period About To Start Im TTC And Got My Period Early This Month?

Im TTC and got my period early this month? - pink tinged cervical mucus period about to start

My final time was 15 September and this month I have it on the 9th October ... almost a week earlier. What is surprising is not that what you never had cramps and was / is dark. It started as a dyed pink patches, and once dried mucus string something blod (sorry TMI) is that the time of the truth? I say this because I ovulate around 1 October, when I have an ovulation test on 30 September, from what I have not got my period so soon after ovulation.

Do you think it is for this month, or should I wait for red for a normal flow before they come?

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Spots could be just before menstruation, but I would be a pregnancy test as safe.
The same thing happened to me, but I thought it was dirty and, last but not least, a month later went to the doctor because she was ill and it proved that I was pregnant!

Post a Comment