Monday, January 18, 2010

Portable Air Con Just Bought Portable Air Con - Giving Out Smell..?

Just bought portable air con - giving out smell..? - portable air con

I just seem to have bought a second hand portable air emitting a strange odor. I've heard that this has something to do with water, but I have no idea how the air together, as it does not come with a manual and on the floor and was ignited.

What is this odor and how can I get rid of him? Should I fill it with water? Is that considered to collect the water from the machine when hot air?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

To review his collection of air.Its standing water inside the device and the form that grows fungus.You or next and see if your dripping.If may need to be drilling a hole at the right place. I was in almost every window had.You wrong, I must be careful not to roles or son taken to do.The drainage holes should be as far to the end of the device can be made without knocking anything.If may need to disassemble and clean SuSt IP database . the best to clean the device cleaning ovens are usually use the cheaper you can find.Spray on and rinse with a hose. Cover the electrical part to avoid a garbage bag to the water, where wet.Look gathered from the deck and drill your hole with the option disabled, you can get anything.

Post a Comment