Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Accurate Is Hiv Testing After 6 Weeks How Accurate The Result Would Be If I Get Tested For HIV After 6 Weeks From Exposure?

How accurate the result would be if I get tested for HIV after 6 weeks from exposure? - how accurate is hiv testing after 6 weeks

6 weeks after exposure, the test with a negative performance encouraging, but not exactly. The accuracy is how your body works with the HIV virus is based. Some results released in 6 weeks, the antibodies from the body and the blood test, but medical studies, you should wait at least 3 months to appear for antibodies. Some antibodies appear until 6 months. Therefore, I request that the test for 3-6 months after the last possible exposure. You can viral load, test, etc., but still not correctly. My advice, and I am sure that all doctors will advise you as I do get tested 3 months after exposure, try again in 6 months. Do not worry too much during the time window. I once had lived. I've done through the mouth and ejaculate in my mouth, not & # 039 swallow; T but irritation and symptoms, depressed, ill and emaciated. Test: 1 months and after 12 weeks and has negative results. be tested again after 4 months and 1 year. remains negative. I was in absolute poverty and have all the time, when I know I have made a negative 4 months after exposure. Art had an idea that my antibodies were slow to appear, but at least I have all the symptoms of hypochondria, because of concerns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment