Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lilac Wedding Centre Pieces Can You Help Me With A Simple Centre Piece For My Wedding?

Can you help me with a simple centre piece for my wedding? - lilac wedding centre pieces

Ok, so I all I can do my marriage, save money. I bought a bunch of artificial flowers for my bridesmaids are in ivory, my clothes were likely to be bridesmaid for my bouquet ivory, lilac and purple in it (my sister bought it for me).

Center of my pieces, I want something as simple as one or two flowers in a vase with a few decorative elements around him. I know almost nothing about flowers, not so sure what I brought. Can you help me? some pictures would be great if someone has.

I live in the UK, if someone recommends a business for me.

Thank you!

:)

4 comments:

Nichole said...

You can buy the vases for a dollar a piece, then one or two dozen roses from a florist and put a rose in the vase on the table. After some false diffusion of rose petals around and there are several votive offerings.

Or you can buy some fake rose petals and make a few of them, and add a votive candle to her.

Or put three (different heights) pillar candles around in the middle of the table and spread confetti.

dynamite said...

Put the glass shards or stones at the bottom of a glass, add a fake purple flowers there, and cover with water. Make sure that the flower is no way to reach the top is on the water, but remains low in the rocks.

mommyme said...

a center cheapest room is a piece of glass with a crystal chandelier and candles. A lot of car parts for this or just rent a tent made of glass mirrors

LOViiN Y0U BABii <3 said...

My sister got married in July. We thought to give a glass and into flowers or candles, the rivers.

Post a Comment