Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pictures Of Womens Legs Is It Possible For A Man To Have "feminine" Legs That Are Better Than A Lot Of Womens?

Is it possible for a man to have "feminine" legs that are better than a lot of womens? - pictures of womens legs

Even if I were a transvestite, as long as I can remember, I have realized recently that, and have ventured here and there. I like the extra freedom of fashion, but do not the level I try to look like women.

Anyway, I had some women tell me they have some of the most beautiful legs ever. I shrug my shoulders Humor initially easy, but if I was crossdressed, I almost always say the women exactly the same, and seemed almost jealous. These include a leg, tall, long and beautiful woman, as he might be regarded as a model. Worse, they might be right. My legs feel like they belong more to a woman that do some players. If you want to see, I have a few photos on my Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29797690 @ N0 ...

So my question is, how is this possible? Although I crossdress I had always believed that women are more "feminine" characteristics. The rest of my body is clearly male.

0 comments:

Post a Comment