Monday, February 15, 2010

Toy Electric Army Sniper Where Can I Get An Electric Shocking Toy Made From A Wooden Box And Metal Rod, That Plugs Into A Wall Socket?

Where can I get an electric shocking toy made from a wooden box and metal rod, that plugs into a wall socket? - toy electric army sniper

When I was a kid, my father had friends in this strange toy. It was a rectangular wooden box, about 8 "X 3" X 3 ". The end was a metal bar on the device. An electrical connector on the other side. The more they pulled the pin of the field before experiencing more stress on the arm until it is difficult to draw general.

2 comments:

mike1942... said...

The application of the city - no such thing as market today. If a variable high voltage transformer have narrowed in and begin to touch to be sure.

Technobu... said...

It's too dangerous! At least in those days would be considered dangerous.
I had one as a child, but went on batteries and had to carry a vibrator disorders. I contacted a lot! I'm sure I'm in a good position for the opportunities I received a strange disturbance in my life, for what to expect to prepare.
It was truly a job well done, a cedar box with the coil in him the vibrator at one end, fed by the primary circuit. The rod is a brass pipe with a bakelite knob and hand pieces with bronze as the bakelite buttons, to the machinery of cotton-bound drivers. It was somewhere in the 2nd War, or even earlier built.

Post a Comment